Geraniums are hardy flowers that are easy to grow. This beautiful flower comes in a variety of different colors that make a great addition to any garden. Follow a few tips to help you grow geraniums.
- Moderately Easy
Things You’ll Need
- Geranium seeds
- Potting soil mix
- Fill a container with the potting soil mix 1 inch from the top. Water it thoroughly and let it drain for a few minutes.
- Plant the seeds in rows about 2 to 3 inches apart.
- Cover the seeds with about 1/8 inch of the potting soil mix. Water the container again until it’s well saturated.
- Place the container where it will get light but not direct sunlight.
- Wait until your seedlings have their first set of leaves before you transplant them. Carefully transplant them into single containers or into your garden.
Tips & Warnings
Fertilize your geraniums every 2 weeks or once a month.
Geraniums make beautiful bedding flowers.