Phuoc Hoa Rubber Joint Stock Company is one of the largest rubber planting companies in Vietnamâ€™s rubber industry. Located in an area specializing in rubber operations, the heart of the rubber South Eastern Region, 80 km away from Ho Chi Minh City, it enjoys a favorable networks of transportation.
Its operations are listed under the Business Registration License No.: 4603000509 issued by the Planning and Investment Department of Binh Duong Province on the 03rd March of 2008.
– Company name: CONG TY CO PHAN CAO SU PHUOC HOA.
– Company name in English: PHUOC HOA RUBBER JOINT STOCK COMPANY.
– Transaction name (abbreviation name): PHURUCO
– Stock Code: PHR
– Headquarter address: Phuoc Hoa Village, Phu Giao District, Binh Duong Province.
– Tel: (84) 650 3657106
– Fax: (84) 650 3657110
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
– Website: http://phuruco.vn; http://phuochoa.com.vn
– Director General: Mr. Nguyen Van Tan.
– Charter Capital: 813 Billion Vietnamese Dong.
OUR MAIN BUSINESS ACTIVITIES:
The Company operates in various sectors, namely
– Planting, exploiting and processing rubber collected from our own plantations;
– Processing and trading rubberwood harvested after successful economic cycle life of rubber trees;
– Retailing oil and gas;
– Investigating, constructing and repairing roads, bridges, transportation works;
– Constructing civil and industrial works;
– Investing, constructing infrastructure in industrial and residential areas and trading in real estates;
– Investing in financial activities.
Total area under rubber: 15,800 ha.
Rubber area under contracts smallholdings: 1,000 ha.
+ Asia: China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, India…
+ Europe: Belgium, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Irland,
NewTherland, Russian, Spain, Sweden, Turkey…
+ America: United State, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico…
* The Company has currently three (03) rubber processing factories, with a total theoretical capacity of 27,000 tons per year, namely:
Bo La Processing Factory: 6,000 tons/year.
+ 1 field latex processing line: 6,000 tons/year.
Centrifuged Latex Processing Factory: 3,000 tons/year.
Cua Paris Processing Factory: 18,000 tons/year.
+ 2 field latex processing lines: 12,000 tons/year.
+ 1 cup-lump processing line: 6,000 tons/year.
Since August 2000. the Company was certified in ISO 9002, a Quality Management System and in January 2003 it received ISO 9001:2000 certification